High performance multimedia requires a high-level of understanding of all components of your system.
Video optimized architectures, highly modularized transport systems, and very-high throughput system processes help ensure your multimedia application not only looks good, but performs exceptionally well.
Multimedia is a great new 'hot' buzzword, with more and more embedded projects requiring multimedia features that once were the realm of desktops only. Here at Fuel7, it is more than a fad, it's at the heart of most of our projects. Just a few of our recent efforts would include DSP accelerated:
- Full-duplex bidirectional audio/video communications
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Custom and OpenGL ES accelerated graphics overlay
- Non-linear scaling algorithms
- Transport stack tweaking, jitter buffer optimization
- Audio/video capture & render drivers
- Ultra-low latency streaming
- Firewall traversal
If you have a tough multimedai problem, why not bring us in to look it over? We can provide architectural and design guidance, contribute to your team's development effort, or take the whole hot-potato off of your hands.